Too often we limit ourselves when it comes to a small kitchen. We are often used to seeing larger kitchens and don’t think about how to incorporate nooks and other kitchen features into a small kitchen. With the help of a kitchen designer you will be amazed at what you can fit into your kitchen.
It may be small but don’t assume you must give up those windows, home office spaces or eat-in nooks. The right kitchen designer can give you an efficient kitchen without giving up style.
Surprising Things You Can Fit into Your Small Kitchen
- Corner Windows – This will open up your kitchen and make it appear larger than it is. It will also add natural light.
- Eat in area – A small café table or flip down bar top can create the perfect touch.
- Island – Take advantage of a variety a compact kitchen island options or even consider a removable island.
- Home office – Include a pullout surface that can serve as both an office or eating area.
- Open Shelves – This will still give you storage and also some places for open displays
You can read the complete list of 10 things you didn’t think would fit into a small kitchen click here.
At Brakur Custom Cabinetry, we are used to making the most of small kitchens. We understand how to work with small spaces. If you would like to discuss your upcoming Chicagoland kitchen remodel you contact us here for a free consultation.
Download our FREE guide to popular designs to help you in your planning: