Are you having a difficult time deciding on one cabinet color for your kitchen? Good news! You don’t have to use just one. Homeowners today are taking advantage of current kitchen trends. There are many ways you can mix and match cabinet colors. Using more than one cabinet color adds personality and style to your kitchen remodel, and may be the exact thing to make your kitchen stand out.
7 Ways to Mix and Match Cabinet Colors
- Use your island as an accent piece
- Choose 3 complimentary colors instead of 2
- Use a single cabinet to create a focal point
- Make your upper cabinets a different color than your lower cabinets
- Add a stain or glaze to one of your cabinet colors
- Mix different colors and textures
- Break the rules, create a one of a kind look
There are almost as many ways to mix cabinet colors as there are colors. Learn more about how you can mix and match cabinet colors by clicking here.
If you would like a free estimate and would like to discuss your upcoming Chicagoland kitchen remodel, contact us here.
Click below to download for your free kitchen style guide: