The housing industry is "deemed essential" so we stand open and ready to serve. Our showroom will remain open following the CDC guidelines for social distancing as well as allowing a maximum capacity of 10 people.
We are being very vigilant and cleaning the showroom multiple times daily. We have hand sanitizer out for use of our employees and customers. Of course, the situation is fluid and evolving quickly and we will do our best to keep this page updated if and when things change. Our service, delivery, and manufacturing lines remain open and we again are taking the appropriate steps and guidelines in the factory for the safety and well being of all employees.
However, we are taking the following steps to ensure our worker safety.
1) We have temporarily suspended all plant tours and will- call pickups. Delivery is currently available in lieu of pick-ups.
2) Delivery drivers and service will call ahead and ask permission to enter lived in dwellings. We will ask for your participation to maintain 6' as determined by the CDC.
3) We have eliminated overtime as a measure to reduce the time employees are out of their homes while doing our best to maintain customer expectations.
4) We are attempting to prioritize production and deliveries to those without kitchens to the best of our ability to provide essential services to those who need it first.
5) Any employee who can work from home has been asked to do so. Our computer systems at Brakur are online, such that our employees can do much of their work remotely.
Please be assured, we will do everything in our power to maintain reasonable lead-times and want to thank you for your continued support through these trying times.
Be safe, be well, and be vigilant and maintain good health. Together we will overcome and be stronger than ever as a community and Country. Thank you again.
Brakur Custom Cabinetry, Inc.